Fl 250 St-Marc-sur-Mer, petition against the demolition

Het gebied vanaf rivier de Seine in Frankrijk tot aan de zuidelijke bank van rivier de Loire
Plaats reactie
+AW+

Fl 250 St-Marc-sur-Mer, petition against the demolition

Bericht door +AW+ »

Hello everyone!

We have recently learned that the tower type Fl 250 St-Marc-sur-Mer (commune of Saint-Nazaire), unique in France, with its naval mess, might be threatened by a housing project that provides its destruction.

It is possible to take action to prevent this remarkable and unique element disappears. There is only one way, its classification or its inclusion in the inventory of buildings in France. We come now to write a letter to that effect, on behalf of the museum to the attention of the Architect of the Buildings of France Loire-Atlantique.

You can too, giving more weight to this approach to backup. The more we are, the less likely to disappear. How? Simply return address and mail below and send it signed (with your contact information and any functions) in the mail. A good gesture! : Nkiyut:

Mr. Architect of the Buildings of France Alain Tournaire
Territorial Department of Architecture and Heritage
1, rue Stanislas Baudry - BP 63518
44035 NANTES Cedex 1

Subject: registration or classification of a remarkable architectural element in St-Marc-sur-Mer (commune of Saint-Nazaire)

Sir,

In this letter, we wish to draw your attention to the need to safeguard one of the most remarkable remains of the Atlantic Wall in St-Marc-sur-Mer, Route 5 St. Eugene. EK 387 cadastral survey, this book belongs to the municipality of St-Nazaire.

This is a set comprising a blockhouse type Fl 250 with a high observation tower 18 m based on a large bunker buried in an exceptional state of preservation. This former headquarters of the DCA of the Navy (Anti-Aircraft) was constructed in single copy across the Atlantic Wall. Buried in the bunker is built of a former Navy mess just as remarkable, with a patio, red brick columns and beams carved. This is one of the last buildings of that time still in place today. This construction dan s a whole, which was the subject of many listings in more than 10 historical books, is visited annually by hundreds of enthusiasts, including Dutch, Belgian, British and Americans. It is absolutely essential for our collective memory, register or file this remarkable architectural element.

For example, the Blockhouse Eperlecques in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais was a historical monument. Normandy (Calvados and Manche), all vestiges of the Atlantic Wall have been fully classified, they are being careful, as the command post of Pointe du Hoc for which the U.S. has committed over $ 4 million of work to consolidate the cliff on which it rests. In the Channel Islands, this heritage is greatly enhanced by the authorities. Charente-Maritime, on the island of Ré, Battery Karola including high concrete observation tower has been classified a historical monument in 2004. It is time to act in Loire-Atlantique, where, despite a study funded by the DRAC led by Eric Lemerle in 1999, which lists all of the remains of the Atlantic Wall in the department, nothing has been done. So it was just expected, following this study, classify ten most remarkable sites.

We pray accept, Sir, the expression of our respectful greetings.
btw.: please feel free to write in dutch because I can read it well.
rony

Re: petition against the demolition

Bericht door rony »

Dit zou niet mogen gebeuren, het is een goed initiatief AW, hoe meer handtekeningen
hoe beter. Jongens mail er maar op los!
rony
I'll Come Back.
Gr
rony.
+AW+

Bericht door +AW+ »

I send my this morning...

alex
+AW+

Bericht door +AW+ »

+AW+ schreef:I send my this morning...

alex
... no one more from this forum?!

fax and e-mail also possible:

DRAC Pays-de-la-Loire
1, rue Stanislas Baudry
BP 63518
44035 Nantes Cedex 1
Afficher le plan d'accès
Contacts
Téléphone :
+33 2 40 14 28 02
Télécopie :
+33 2 40 20 29 00
Courriel :
sdap44@culture.gouv.fr

I did all versions :)

greetz
Alex
Laatst gewijzigd door +AW+ op 29 sep 2011, 21:57, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Danny
Contacteer:

Bericht door Danny »

Sent!
Katwijk in Oorlog - Wer zuerst schiesst, hat mehr vom Leben.
Remco de Goede
Contacteer:

Bericht door Remco de Goede »

Verzonden en bericht verplaatst naar atlantikwall in frankrijk AOK7.
Dubbelpost van Jan (bunkertju) verwijderd.
+AW+

Bericht door +AW+ »

thx remco... hope you´ve also sent a mail direction france :)

greetz
alex
Remco de Goede
Contacteer:

Bericht door Remco de Goede »

+AW+ schreef:thx remco... hope you´ve also sent a mail direction france :)

greetz
alex
Off course I did (althought it was via Axis History 3 days ago)
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “AOK 7”